Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing many diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term positive health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve the quality of your life. You can enjoy these benefits for at least 30 minutes a day.
Here is the bet to improve your health and fitness–
Benefits of regular physical activity
- Reduce the cholesterol level in the blood
- Reduce your risk of heart attack
- lower blood pressure
- manage your weight better
- Type 2 diabetes and reduce the risk of some cancers
- Your risk of falling is low
- There is less risk of strengthening bones, muscles and joints and the development of osteoporosis
A healthy state of mind
- Many studies have found that exercise helps in depression. There are many such ideas that how exercise helps people with depression:
- Exercise can block negative thoughts or distract you from everyday worries.
- Exercising with others gives an opportunity to increase social interaction.
- Increased fitness can increase your mood and improve your sleep patterns.
- Exercise can also change the level of chemicals in your brains, such as serotonin, endorphins and stress hormones.
- It is better to do any physical activity than to do it. If you do not currently have any physical activity, start something by doing, and gradually create up to the recommended amount.
- Be more active, preferably all, day by week
- Assume a similar combination of moderate intensity physical activity of 150 to 300 minutes (2 to 5 hours) or 75 to 150 minutes (1 ½ to 2 ¼ hours) of severe intensity physical activity or both medium and vigorous activities each week.
- Strengthen muscle activities for at least two days each week.
- Best Ways to increase physical activity
- The increase in daily activity can be due to small changes made throughout the day, such as walking or cycling instead of using a car, landing a tram, train or just before a stop and walking the rest, or children To school.
To consult your doctor first
Pre-exercise screening is used to identify those people who can put them at high risk of facing health problems during physical activity. To help determine whether the filter or net safety net is’ the potential benefits of exercise reduce the risk for you.